Monday 28 May 2012

Amira Foods India Ltd in Delhi-  Good Health Brown Basmati Rice
Healthy Basmati for a healthy lifestyle
Amira first-class Health Brown Basmati is the perfect choice for those
Seeking nutrition without compromising on great taste. with the bran
Layers left intact,it retains vital nutrients and has great flavor too. You’re sure to
appreciate Amira first-class Health bronzed  Basmati as it is;
v  Naturally low in fat and is gluten-free
v  Has an exquisite fragrance
v  A higher  fibre content and is more nutritious than milled rice


2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I found your web site by means of Google even as looking for a comparable subject, your site came up. It seems great. I’ve bookmarked it in my google bookmarks to visit then.
    suppliers of dried fruit

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for informative post. I am pleased sure this post has helped me save many hours of browsing other similar posts just to find what I was looking for. Just I want to say: Thank you!
    black rice supplier

    ReplyDelete